Saturday, October 6, 2007
When I grow up...
As I was putting Graham to sleep we were recapping the days events. He is very into Halloween this year. Some how our discussion strayed to Thanksgiving and then on to Christmas. We talked about what each holiday meant and why we celebrated each one. As we were talking about Christmas, Graham had a million questions about Heaven and Jesus. Graham always wants to see and meet Jesus. The concept and the abstractness of it all is hard for a 3 year old to wrap his brain around. So in all his innocence Graham said, "When I grow up, I am going to drive my car to Heaven and meet Jesus. Then I'll drive back home."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so cute! Ask him if he wants to take Ella to meet Jesus with him:)
Post a Comment