Fast forward to present day and today I can say without doubt that I definitely have THE.PERFECT.TREE. The ornaments this year were placed with precision by a 3 year old. Breakables up high and out of reach of his sisters' little hands, soft, squishy indestructible ones down low to survive those same little hands.

I just loved how he "grouped" ornaments together so they would not be lonely.

Please note the sweaty matted hair...due to all his hard work.

Proud of all his hard work...yet still more to do.

Take notice of the teddy bear stocking hanging in the tree behind Layne and glass balls mid way up the tree. Do stockings go in trees? They do in our house.
Bryce preferred playing with ALL the boxes.
Layne and Bryce after they shared a sweet sisterly kiss. I can never catch their sweetness in action. I am always late.

Here is the finished product! I just hope it does not take me 4 days to finish decorating the rest of the house. But if 3 little helpers want to lend a helping hand, I will gladly spend the next 4 days letting them add their touch to our house.

No comments:
Post a Comment