Graham has said some interesting and amazing things this week. I never know what is going to come out of his mouth.
Mom, I feel my heart beeping (beating) real fast because Jesus is in my heart.
What kind of car will Jesus drive when he takes me to heaven?
We will need to take a cage with us so the sharks can't eat me when we go to the ocean.
We have had some severe weather here the past couple of days. It had Graham very concerned.
G:Why is the weatherman talking about fruit?
M: What?
G: He said there could be damaging winds and tomatoes.
M: You mean tor-na-does.
G: That's what I said.
The weatherman then talked about what to do in case of a tornado. Graham listened intently and understood everything he said. So we then discussed our plan of action and where we would go if we needed to take cover. Fast forward to 4:00 am and sirens blaring...
Mom get Sissys, we need to get in the closet by the stairs. The tomato is here!
I love that little guy! He is definitely the man of the house when his daddy is away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment