Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brother and Sisters Sharing!

Sharing is such a difficult concept for 4 and 2 year olds. The girls are in the MINE stage and it is causing rifts with Graham. Being the big brother he knows the rules of sharing. He just has to get his sisters to buy into this sharing thing. With all the new presents the girls received for their birthday the sharing tension reached a peek. Some days I thought I no longer need 2 of everything...I need 3 of everything.


Here is why:
Graham wanted to dress up with his sisters. Luckily Layne was able to share parts of her out fit with her brother. Bryce had to wear the complete outfit. She was not willing to let one.single.piece come off her body.


I guess these pictures of Graham will be what I hold over his head when he is older. He will hate me for it but look how cute he is!



Since Bryce did not want to share her dress up clothes, she decided to share her crib.



Lastly, the girls are enjoying sharing an ice cream.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Graham is going to HATE you for taking those pics of him in that princess outfit!

ckws said...

Cute blackmail photos of Graham. I have some similar ones of my little brother!
Hope he's feeling well!