Graham has been asking to make a craft from a book about the weather. I have been putting it off all week thinking he would forget but he N-E-V-E-R did. So off to Hobby Lobby we went to gather our supplies. Gather we did and came home to create RAIN IN A BAG and MELTING SNOWMAN. There are no pictures of Rain in a Bag due to the stress I achieved from all the glitter. Damn glitter...but the kids loved it. I think I will be cleaning that mess up for at least the next 3 months. After the girls went down for their nap, Graham and I attempted Melting Snowman. It was a huge success! He could not be more proud of his creation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Too bad it is 70 degrees in Dallas today.


1 comment:
Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies. Once you get it on you, that's it....it's there for life! (A quote from one of my favorite comedians but so true!)
Post a Comment