On our way to the party~Layne took a cat nap to get her energy up for all the partying she was going to do.Sunday, July 12, 2009
Independence Day
We were so busy celebrating our nation's independence that I only took 4 pictures the whole day. I was really bummed that I did not take more. We went to our friends' house, Rach, Gabe and KK and swam and ate all afternoon and evening. Graham declared it the best party ever and I do not have any pictures to prove it! Afterwards we went and enjoyed some fireworks. This was the first time we let the girls stay up and see the fireworks. Everyone loved it!
On our way to the party~Layne took a cat nap to get her energy up for all the partying she was going to do.
On our way to the party~Layne took a cat nap to get her energy up for all the partying she was going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment