Pneumonia found us in Singapore. So, although I blog about all the fun things we do here it's not all glamorous.
I really hoped and prayed that with the warm weather all year round that we would see the last of the "lung" issues we have had in the past with Bryce.
I was wrong. Pneumonia not only found Bryce but put her in hospital for a couple of days.
Fortunately for us the medical care here in Singapore is excellent so I was never worried that she was not going to be taken care of. The doctors and nurses were very thorough and professional.
I often found myself referring to our stay there as a hotel instead of a hospital.
I just hope we never have to return to the hospital again for an extended stay. I am pretty sure we would all much rather lead a glamorous life than a hospital life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment