Friday, December 3, 2010

It's a jungle out there...


 Bryce and Layne had their end of term/year concert this morning at their preschool.  It was quite a production with costumes and full dress rehearsals as well.  I am pretty sure everyone in the audience was entertained by the various age groups of kids. 

They sang 2 songs.  Good Friends in English and Jian Kang Ge in Mandarin.

Both girls sang and danced and had a great time.  There were no tears or stage fright this time around...unlike a certain ballet recital last June.

This also marks the end of Pre~K for the girls.  They go to school at an Australian based school and their calendar year follows the traditional calendar.  So, when they start up in January they will be in Kindy (Kindergarten).  I know, I know it can't be possible!!!  Although they will start Kindy at their current school I will move them to SAS in August to be official American Kindergarteners.









1 comment:

The Barnes Family said...

Those are fancy costumes. Great job girls!