I'm just going to do a quick recap for documentation and them it will be picture heavy. I am hoping once school starts then I will have more time to be more consistant. All 3 kids will be at SAS this year so surely my time cup will runneth over...
As soon as the 2010-2011 school year came to a close we headed to Texas for the next several weeks. We had a great time seeing family and friends. We went to Houston, Illinois, McAllen, and Dallas. We tried to squeeze in as much as possible during our time stateside but we still did not get to do everything or see everyone we wanted.
So the pictures are out of order and I have tried to rearrange them but don't have the patience anymore...
Bryce making a grass angel!
The kids with their Great Grandmother Helen Doffing


























No comments:
Post a Comment