Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Wedding

Wedding Day~ February 23, 2013

My brother, Jr AKA Roger to the rest of the world recently wed his beautiful bride, Kelly in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.  I am so glad I was able to witness their marriage and spend the weekend getting to know Kelly and her family.  The only thing missing was my family.  I had to venture off to Playa Del Carmen sans kids and husband.  The journey from Singapore was long but definitely worth it!  I am pretty sure I spent more time in the air than on the ground.
Lovely way to be greeted in the hotel room.

Best part of an all inclusive resort...drinks 24/7.


Rehearsal dinner...The Graham table

My niece and nephew, Jordyn and Jacob

My dad and I

Bride and Groom


Mother and Son

My Uncle Don celebrating his 80th birthday at the rehearsal dinner.

Kelly (middle) with her bridesmaids
JR AKA Roger with his groomsmen
My niece, Jordyn and I
 The wedding itself was a short ceremony attended by 60 plus family members and friends.  This was my first destination wedding but I am pretty certain that is quite a lot of people to go to a destination wedding.
Getting ready



Me, Jordyn and Aimee as we wait for the wedding to begin.

Jr waiting for Kelly to come down the aisle.
Kelly and her dad

My parents

Gangnam Style Groomsmen

Ivy, Jordyn, Jacob, Jr, Kelly, my mom, my dad, and Aimee

Me, Jr, and Aimee with Kelly
My parents with Jr and Kelly

LOVE the photo bomb of the man in the background!
My dad relaxing between takes from the photographer.
My brother and I

Playa Del Carmen
Walking into the reception as Mr. and Mrs. Roger Graham, Jr.

First Dance

Mother Son dance


My dad!

Cake

Sweet

Cake cutting

Jordyn dancing with Geoff.

I think this picture sums up the entire weekend...Kelly being swept off her feet!
Congratulations to Jr and Kelly.  So blessed to part of of your special day. 


No comments: