Saturday, May 11, 2013

Easter~ Eggs and Ice Skating

March 31, 2013

Easter was spent coloring eggs, egg hunts and ice skating.  I had a hard time this year finding white eggs to color.  Most grocery stores carry some white eggs but this year they were all bought up rather quickly.  But in the end I found some.  Twelve to be exact but it was plenty.  Graham is pretty much over the coloring but he  appeased me and did one or maybe 2 but that was it.  The girls still enjoy it so more for them to color.






 We did a very small egg hunt just in the house this year.  Easter fell during Spring Break this year so most of our friends were traveling.  Maddie joined us and we had a great time looking for eggs.  They preferred the eggs with the money in them.  Signs of kids getting older...



 Lastly we had several dozen of the cascarones(confetti) eggs.  Much smashing went on and a happy mess was made!





 We also headed to an ice skating rink on Easter.  For some reason the kids have been begging to go.  So we went.  I even had to partake in the skating hence the horrible pictures as I had a hard time keeping my balance.  Overall the kids had a good time but i was ready to go by the end of our 2 hour time limit!




No comments: