October 31, 2013
Halloween was celebrated a little different this year but am still very thankful that the kids were able to celebrate at all. Pumpkins were sold in the grocery stores for a CHEAP price compared to what we paid in Singapore. I think I could have bought every pumpkin in the store and still would have spent less than Singapore. Since we did not have the heat to contend with we were also able to carve pumpkins earlier this year. The kids always have a great time when it comes to carving pumpkins.
As for trick or treating, Graham's school held a Halloween event with decorated cars, haunted house and fun playing. It was a well attended event and the kids enjoyed it. I stuck with the girls and Graham took off with his friends. I finally found him once it started getting dark playing football with his friends. It is hard to believe that he is almost "over" the whole idea of trick or treating much less dressing up.
| car decorated with a Smurf Theme |
| Massive crowd |

No comments:
Post a Comment