The Party.
Graham invited 5 friends over for a sleep over to celebrate his 10th birthday. Let me just say that 6 boys for an entire night is LOUD. These boys were non stop moving, talking, laughing, yelling, playing, running, wrestling and EATING. It was a super fun event but I sure am glad we had Sunday to recover. Tomorrow he wakes up an official 10 year old.
 |
| Roll racing down the hill. |
 |
| Any attempt at a posed group shot was unsuccessful but it definitely shows personality. |
 |
| Wrestling |
 |
| More wrestling |
 |
| Chicken fighting...the girls had to sneak into the action. |
 |
| Seis Amigos |
 |
| Graham is not a fan of cake so I made him brownies. |
 |
| Singing in English and Spanish |
 |
| Flag Football in the lights. |
They stayed up past midnight watching movies and woke up at 6:00 am. 6:00 am. 6:00 am. Really?
 |
| Breakfast...I made 50 pancakes, scrambled a dozen eggs and fried a pound of bacon. It was all gone. |
 |
| Nerf Gun wars at 7:00 am. I am sure the neighbors were loving all the noise. |
No comments:
Post a Comment