~September brought us the newest addition to the Graham family. My little brother welcomed his first son into the world on Sept. 9.
~ Graham went off to his first Classroom without Walls. One week away from home with his 6th grade classmates.
~ We started looking for a beach house to rent for the summer months. We looked at so many beach houses but at the end of it all we ended up picking the very first one.
| As I was waiting for Parent Conferences a group of parrots decided to occupy the tree above me. |
| Ms. Mattison and Bryce |
| Ms. Beckett and Bryce |
| Layne. I forgot to take a picture with her teacher at conferences. |
| Michael Dean joined the Graham family. |
| Our beach house! |
| More Michael. |
| Sometimes I can see Graham golfing through the trees from our balcony. |
| just chatting |
| Facetime with the Michael |
| Layne and her horse |
| Layne and Rose |
| Bryce getting her turn to FaceTime with Michael |
| Graham and Carter headed to CWW |
| Graham and his tent mate, Isak |
| The girls and I had a week to ourselves since Graham was away and Brian was traveling. |

No comments:
Post a Comment