January 2017
We decided to kick off the new year with BIG NEWS. We officially accepted a new position in Sweden. It was a very quick decision and even quicker start date for Brian. We will take the next few months to transition to Sweden and wrap up our time here in Peru.
With this new change we ended up taking the kids to Texas and I flew over to Stockholm to meet up with Brian and start the school and house hunting. I was very lucky to find both in the week that I was there.
 |
| Off to our new adventure...Lima to Houston to Stockholm. |
Cuzco stayed in Lima and enjoyed his beach holiday for 2 weeks. He seemed to enjoy his time where we board him. Daily trips to the beach and lots of dogs to play with all day long.
I was able to spend a few days in Houston before setting off to meet Brian in Sweden. Of course, we crammed in as much as possible!
 |
| Dinner with my Singapore now Houston Besties~Jen and Theresa |
 |
| Aimee joined in as well! |
 |
| And this crazy crew reunited! |
 |
| Girls got their hair cut! |
 |
| Graham cousins~ Michael, Jacob, Bryce, Jordyn, Graham, Layne |
 |
| I was so happy to have lots of Michael time. |
Then off to Stockholm, Sweden...traveling alone is like a mini vacation!
 |
| This is the house we are going to rent when we move over! It has amazing views. |
 |
| View from the balcony |
 |
| Doffing Cousins~Layne, Hunter, Bryce, Abby, Haley, Edie, and Graham |
 |
| Headed back to Lima |
No comments:
Post a Comment