Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sneak Peek!

After many missed sessions due to the weather, we finally had our outdoor photo session with my favorite photographer and friend, Jerry. Jerry snapped away while his wife, April, gathered children and did everything to get the kids to cooperate.


These are just the first look...Jerry has not worked all his magic yet. I have to pick from over 300 shots. I have no idea how I am ever going to narrow it down. I can't resist sharing some of the intial shots.

How happy does Graham look?

The girls enjoying the leaves.


and there goes the bow...



Graham enjoying the leaves.






Bryce



Layne

Graham~love the sweaty head as it is in the upper 70's in December.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just visited the kids' blog & what wonderful pictures! Since I did not get to meet Layne her at Kennedy's birthday party, I enjoyed seeing her pics along with the rest. All are darling children -- what fun Santa / Christmas will be for you all this year!
Thanks for sharing!
Ann Christmas(Kennedy's great-grandmother)

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! They turned out so well.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.