Holiday, that is what Australians call a vacation. Brian and I really enjoyed our holiday in Singapore and Australia. It was a much needed time away from real life. At least for me anyway. Brian did have to work some while we were there, which left me more time to be reflective on my life ie...spa treatments, sleeping in, room service, time by the pool, sight seeing and don't forget the shopping! I would love to take the kids if I ever get to go again. I just have to figure out how to get around being on an airplane for almost 24 hours with 3 small children.
Here are a few pics from the trip.
View from our hotel room in Singapore

Shopping in Singapore
Beach in Perth

Winery in Perth
View from our hotel room in Sydney
**side note** While I was sleeping in on the 25th floor and Brian was at work the FIRE ALARM went off. Pure panic on my part. As I was leaving the room trying to figure out how I was going to go down 25 flights of stairs, the hotel staff was in the hallway telling everyone that it was a false alarm.

Sydney Harbour

Sydney Harbour Bridge

1 comment:
gorgeous!!! You had some amazing views!
That is one of my big fears in tall hotels - fire. I would have wet my pants.
Post a Comment