Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fashion Statements...I think.


One of my goals as I enter into this world of staying at home full time is to only use the computer (Blackberry does not count) when the children are asleep. I often get caught up in what I am doing on the computer and forget about the kids. However, this morning I HAD to use the computer to take care of some serious business...coordinating a photo session and outfits with several other moms...that will be a whole other blog on its own someday. I swear I was using the computer for about 10 minutes and this is what I found in my bathroom:
Apparently mascara goes on your cheeks and hair and not on your eyelashes. Luckily the mascara had not dried yet and it was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be to get it off. Even though Bryce had nothing to do with this fiasco I had to include her fashion sense as well...
Sunglasses on top of your head is all the rage when you are playing Playdoh at the table.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Heck ya we're going to have very cute blogs in a couple months with our super cute letter t-shirts. I have tried that before about the computer but it's too hard for me and Ella isn't napping now! Good luck:)