Saturday, August 16, 2008

Whatcha talking about Willis?

I am often shocked and surprised by some of the things that comes out of Graham's mouth. He is like a sponge and absorbs everything. He may not remember where his shoes are but he can pull things out of his head that blow my mind.

Graham: The monsters are going to get the bad people.
Mommy: Why just the bad people?
Graham: They have skin.
Mommy: Whatcha talking about Graham? Skin? Like what is on your body.
Graham: No mommy, s k i nnnnn, like what you get when you do something wrong.
Mommy: You mean S-I-N.
Graham: That is what I said ~ SKIN.

M: Why did you do that? Now you are going to have to take a time out for bothering your sister.
G: Jesus made me do it.

Bryce's favorite sayings lately:

Where are you?
I'm awake MOOOOOMMMMMM.
Don't bother me Bubba.
Hug you a minute. (when she wants me to hold her)

Layne's favorite sayings:

I did it!
I want to hug you. (when she wants me to hold her)
I miss you.
Where's daddy? Daddy at work?

1 comment:

ckws said...

Jesus made me do it.
That is hilarious!

Love the post and the following one, too. The pigtails look great!!