Graham was off bright and early this morning to his first speech class with Ms. Christina at 8:00am at the "big" school and then off to Pre-K at Rainbow Days to join the other 4 year olds. New this year is that he has to do everything by himself ie...unpack back pack, put away lunch, and the most difficult is that the parents just drop off at the door. I could not even go in. Graham had no problem walking into class all by himself. I was a little sad but not as sad as his sisters. They threw a huge fit that they could not go in with their brother. Hopefully they will get used to it because I don't think I can handle that much crying 3x a week. Thursday will be the girls' first day to join Graham at Rainbow Days. They will go only 1x per week, which means I get 5 whole hours to myself. I wonder what I will do with myself...

At the big school...going to speech.
On the way into his school with his sisters.

At bedtime tonight he described his favorite part of the day which happened to be in music class and told me about all his old friends and how he even met some new friends in his class. As you can tell from his picture above he already loves his new teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment