The kids and I planned to go and purchase some flowers for our "garden" today. Graham has really been into growing things and wants to plant seeds. However, the weather shifted, yet again, and it was cold and windy all day. So instead, we opted to have a lazy Sunday and stay in our pajamas all day long. I guess the yard work will have to wait a few more days.
This is the plant that Graham has been growing inside our house for the past week and inspired him to want to plant more. Its' name is Hairy Harry Graham. He planted this at school. I asked him how he picked the name for his plant and, of course, he could not remember. I told him that was his Great Grandfather's name...Harry Graham. Graham thought that was so funny. He said Hairy Harry Graham all day long!
This is the plant that Graham has been growing inside our house for the past week and inspired him to want to plant more. Its' name is Hairy Harry Graham. He planted this at school. I asked him how he picked the name for his plant and, of course, he could not remember. I told him that was his Great Grandfather's name...Harry Graham. Graham thought that was so funny. He said Hairy Harry Graham all day long!The kids entertained themselves all day. I did not even have to turn the TV on at all...which is a small miracle. Graham and Layne cleaned the kitchen for me while Bryce was still sleeping. They had to change clothes after all the cleaning because thier shirts were soaked more than the counters.
Later in the day, the kids were "camping" and this is how I found them when I realized all was too quite in the house.
Later in the day, the kids were "camping" and this is how I found them when I realized all was too quite in the house.




No comments:
Post a Comment