Graham and the rest of the class have been working on The 3 Piggy Opera to perform before graduation. It was adorable. Graham was the Straw Peddler and enjoyed performing. I videotaped the performance since Brian was in China during the festivities. I wish I had still shots of his costume to share!
This is his class picture at the end of the graduation ceremony. He truly loves his teacher, Ms. Sue, and his entire class. When he made his birthday list in March he included everyone in his class without me having to coax him. I hope when Graham enters Kindergarten he feels that same sense on security with his teacher and fellow classmates.


The girls also finished up their first year of preschool with Ms. Liz. Graham also had Ms. Liz as well so I knew that she would be perfect for the girls. The girls only went 1 day a week but they sure did learn alot in that time. Next year they will go 2 days a week. What will I do with myself???? 2 5 hour days to myself :)






1 comment:
Ahhh...he was grown so fast!! Very cute...
Post a Comment