Sunday, March 21, 2010

6th Birthday Party!

Today is the day Graham has been waiting for all Spring Break...the big birthday bash! However, this is what we woke up to on this fine spring day... S.N.O.W. at the end of March. It was in the 70's on Saturday and about 5 inches of snow on Sunday! This Texas weather is crazy this year. When I first noticed the snow, I instantly became worried that Graham's party may be cancelled because as everyone knows Texans don't do cold weather well. Luckily, for us by party time the snow began to melt and the temperature began to rise. So the party was still on!


Graham wanted to have his party at ASI gymnastics this year and since it is his last party in the States for sometime I let him do it his way.
















1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry we missed it :( Happy BDAY, Graham!