Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Open House

March has a been a busy month for the Doffing's. All the kids had Open House and performances at school this month. Graham was especially excited about his Open House and VIP performance. If I ever figure out how to down load videos off the video camera I'll post it. The girls did a great job on their performance. I was pleasantly surprised that they did everything that their music teacher taught them.



Graham dressed up in his "western" wear for school. He was so happy to wear his boots and cowboy hat to school. He even tried the chilli and tasted a jalepeno at school. He showed us around his school and introduced us to all his teachers. He especially loved showing us all his work and reading stories that he created.

This is all his Texas stuff that he had out on Open House.


Check me out....I'm almost 6!

No comments: