I think four is going to be a busy year for this dynamic duo. They are preparing for their 1st ballet and tap dance recital. They just got their outfits and want to wear them ALL the time.
Here are Layne and Bryce showing their Wee Rocketette costume off. I can't wait to put full make up on them and lather their eyelashes up in mascara. I have been dying to put mascara on them because their eyelashes are to.die.for! Thank goodness they got their lashes from their dad.


I convinced Layne to wear a dress on her birthday. Bryce always wants to wear a dress. Bryce's had a butterfly on it and Layne's had a ladybug. Layne only agreed to wear it because it had a ladybug on it. Graham was so nice to his sisters this morning. He even made them homemade cards. What a sweet brother!

After the girls last day of school, we picked up Graham and headed off to swim lessons with Ms. Mimi. Layne L.O.V.E.S. it, Bryce not so much. But they need to swim as we will be spending lots of time in the pool in Singapore.

While Graham was having his lesson the girls hung out with the Taylor girls, Jeanne and Jillian.








No comments:
Post a Comment