Friday: June 4, 2010
Graham finished up his last day of school as a Kindergartener with a party. So the girls and I joined him and the celebrations. All I have to say is it was HOT.




Thursday, June 3 and Saturday, June 5, 2010
Then the girls had their Ballet/Tap rehearsal and recital. Talk about craziness. Getting 2 girls ready for this was a mad rush but we did it and of course the girls looked adorable. At the recital both girls performed perfectly BUT at the actual recital not so much. Still cute but no dancing occured. So frustrating to say the least. At one point Bryce looked like she was going to cry. She even did the eye rub with her hands. The entire audience let out a big awwww.








After the recital we loaded up into the car and drove south to Houston to spend our last night with our family.

They weren't dancing but all eyes were on them.







After the recital we loaded up into the car and drove south to Houston to spend our last night with our family.
I'll attempt to blog about the rest of our adventures tomorrow. Now that we have internet here I will be able to keep everyone updated. I just have to catch up on few posts before we get to Singapore :) I havent even written about the girls' birthday party. I haven't forgotten just trying to find the time and energy to get it all done.

No comments:
Post a Comment