This has been a busy week here in Singapore. Brian has been in Australia for the week so that means I get the car all week and the kids get to explore more of the island.
We started off Monday with going to the Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo. It was not conducive to picture taking as the animals are nocturnal and bright flashing lights might cause a problem. So all I got was a picture of the 3 kids on the tram right before we started our journey through the zoo. Of course, we did not see or do everything that evening so we will definitely go back.
We also went to the Science Centre one day. Graham especially loved it. I would love to go back with just Graham and really explore the place. He could have stayed alot longer but the girls were ready for the waterworks section of the center.
However my favorite part of the week was watching my daughters play mommy. They were so loving and caring with their dolls and strollers. They took their dolls, pink baby and purple baby, on a morning stroll around the grounds. I love watching Bryce and Layne become mommies in the making!







No comments:
Post a Comment