Layne chose soccer.
Bryce chose ballet!
Is is really that surprising? I didn't think so either.
However, they are both doing thier respective activity with the same little girl, Riley.
In all honesty, it is rather nice being able to do one on one activity with each of the girls. For most of their life they have done everything together. I think it is a nice break from all the togetherness and they get to explore their individuality. I actually get to give all my attention to one person instead of splitting it between 2 or 3 kids.
Here is Bryce all dressed and ready to catch a taxi to ballet class.
Here are Bryce and Riley getting warmed up for class.
Compared to ballet back home in Texas, it was definitely different. It was much more structured and disciplined. Bryce liked it for the most part and wants to go back.
Hopefully, at the next class she gets a pink sticker instead of purple...that purple sticker almost derailed the entire experience.









No comments:
Post a Comment