Flag football, that is.
Graham has been out front refreshing his football skills the past few days anticipating the start of football season here in Singapore.
Considering we are from Texas, football is like breathing.
Everyone does it.
In Singapore when you say football "they" automatically think soccer. So you can imagine the football scene here is not quite the hoopla it is back in Texas. We are just thankful we have it!
Football here starts at 2nd grade and is flag until middle school. I LOVE that part. I don't have to worry about tackle until we get back to Texas. Sorry, Coach Kenny...you will have to get him ready for tackle! Since Graham is only in first, they are letting him play up with the second graders.
Graham and Brian out practicing running the ball and how to hold the ball.
Graham has also improved quite a bit on his throwing skills. He can throw a pretty good spiral. I guess throwing the football in the pool this summer really helped.
Just a little randomness...for my birthday I received a new camera.
I absolutely love it!!! I am still learning how to use it but I love these 2 pictures.







No comments:
Post a Comment