Tuesday, May 27, 2014

10 Girls and A Boy

Bryce and Layne finished off their birthday celebrations with a party at a Larco Mar bowling party.  The girls only wanted girls but of course we insisted that they include their brother in the festivities.  I would presume the girls thought it was a blast because at one point all the girls were chasing Graham and hitting him with balloons.







I thought getting a group shot of girls would be a piece of cake.  They proved me wrong.  I did the best I could and these girls enjoyed being silly.  In the end I think theses pictures capture them beautifully.



10 girls
and a boy
Singing Happy Birthday and Feliz Cumpleanos

Graham blending in the background.

Cake time
Layne was super excited to eat cake.  She said its been 2 years since she had a  cake with flour!  She is so good about monitoring herself.  She only ate 1/4 of it.  She was happy  for a few bites and gobbled up the ice cream.
 The girls were very thankful for all the presents their friends gave them.  They could not wait to tear open the presents and play.  Happy Birthday, Bryce and Layne!

No comments: