Sometimes I still cannot believe I am the mom of the 2 most amazing little girls. They bring me so much happiness, joy, and love. I am so proud to call them mine.
This morning they woke up a little older. 8 years old. They have seen and done more in their 8 years of life that took me forty to accomplish. They are living on their third continent, learning a third language, but ask them where they want their birthday dinner to be... they pick Chili's. Just like their brother, they want a little taste of Americana no matter where they reside. So this morning Bryce and Layne enjoyed their birthday muffins for breakfast and opening presents. This evening we head to Chili's to dine on fine American food. On Sunday afternoon, the girls will have a small birthday bowling party with their girlfriends from school.
Happy 8th Birthday, Bryce and Layne!
| The candles were just a bit out of control. It made for an interesting morning. |
| Ready to conquer the world as 8 year olds. |

No comments:
Post a Comment