Friday, June 27, 2008

Not Me

Summer is here and we are in full swing with camps, swim lessons, play dates, and down time. Lets face it, we have a lot of down time. Every so often we can get on each others nerves. So my children decided 3 kids were not enough in this household. They needed another. Let me introduce you to the newest member of our family…first name Not, last name Me.

For example:
I walk into the bathroom to find the toilet paper shredded into tiny pieces.
Who did it? Not Me

I walk into the kitchen and find water all over the floor by the fridge.
Who did it? Not Me

Some child is crying…
Who made your brother/sister cry? Not Me

I walk into my closet and half my clothes are pulled of the hangers.
Who did this? Not Me

Someone did the Goldfish dance all over my freshly mopped floors.
Who did it? Not Me

Apparently Not Me is the reason we get on each others nerves every once in a while.
Or maybe I should keep a better eye on everyone and Not Me will decide to join another household.

2 comments:

ckws said...

Love it!
Sorry I couldn't work out a visit this trip. We'll make it work next time.

Michelle said...

Sounds just like my childhood! I'll be right there with you in another year or so!