Monday, June 23, 2008

The things they say...

Graham:
  • Be careful, this is glassable. This is in reference to something breakable.
  • As I am walking out of his room at bedtime he says, "Mom, will you always protect me from the Orcas?" It was so random because we were not even talking about Orcas.

Layne:
  • Hide me, Mama. She is wanting me to play hide and seek.
  • Who is ready to eat to eat dinner? Layne running to the table says, "Me, I am hungy. Me, Me, Me..."

Bryce:
  • I am scared. LaLa scares me. Graham has a singing Santa Claus that freaks out Bryce. You press the foot and it sings Fa, La, la, la...hence the name LaLa.
  • Bryce woke up real early one morning so I attempted to let her lay in the bed with me until the others woke up. As I got her settled on the pillow and under the covers she looked over at me and unprovoked said in her sweetest voice, "I love you, Mommy!"

No comments: