We will then stay at an extended stay hotel until move day to Singapore on June 6th. So that is 37 days in a hotel. I sure hope I can survive the small quarters with 3 kids. I hope to pack the calendar in May with lots of playdates for the girls since Graham will be in school.
Lots of people have been asking what our place will look like in Singapore so I thought I would post a few pictures. It is a brand new place which made it alot more appealing to me. The bathrooms are what sealed the deal for me. Just look at some of them...
This is the shower for the kids! Look at how big it is...it is heavenly. Of course they could care less but still...it is heavenly.

This is the master bathroom. I think I could stay in there all day long!

This is the view of the front of the townhouse. It has 4 bedrooms so there will be plenty of space for visitors. Since Singapore is a small island everything is built up instead of out. The unfortunate part of our new place is that there are ALOT of stairs, 3 sets to be exact. I figured that just means more exercise for everyone.

Here is our teeny tiny kitchen but all the kitchens we saw were all small. There isn't even a dishwasher. But I am sure I will manage without one.

This is our front entry. There is no traditional door. All the glass doors open so if we wanted a breeze through the house we could just open it up.
The kids' rooms are on the top floor. They also have a wall of sliding glass doors that lead out to a balcony. This is the view from their balcony.


I have pictures of the rest of the rooms in the house but it is pretty boring, since the rooms are all empty. As soon as I get there and get furniture in the new place I will post more pictures.


1 comment:
Wow!! You're going to Singapore!! How exciting!!! The new townhouse looks beautiful, I also love those bathrooms. Don't worry, we have a tiny kitchen here too, you get used to it...sort of. Good luck and have fun!!
Post a Comment