Friday night we decided to go to dinner with some of our neighbors and all the kids. I was a little hestitant at first since I would be solo but I figured the worst that could happen is that we would have to leave. I was pleasantly surprised and how well we all did. After all we went to IHOP so I knew all my kids would be able to find something to eat. Fortunately for the parents kids eat free! That made it even more enjoyable.
Here are all 8 kids as we waited for the servers to get our table ready. IHOP was smart and put us in our own little "room" in the back.



Saturday, Graham had a football game and he was pumped that he was able to play center this game. The Eagles were short a few players this game so Graham had to play both offense and defense. He did not get a break at all. I was SURPRISED at the end of the game when he told me that he loved playing the entire game. The Eagles lost but Graham still loves playing .

Here is Uncle Kevin entertaining the girls at the football game. Bryce eventually feel asleep is his arms by the end of the game.
As for Singapore, Brian will be over there later in the week and get our keys to our new house. We will officially have a Singapore address soon. I am still working on sorting and organizing the house for the movers at the end of the month. The clock is ticking and I still have tons to do but hope to get it all done in time and still remain sane.


2 comments:
I thought of you while watching the Amazing Race tonight. Did you know that in Singapore you can get an ice cream sandwich that is ice cream and bread???
You'll get it all done...even if you are up until 4am the night before the movers come ;o) Will you keep this blog up when you move or switch to a different one? Can't wait to keep up with your adventures!
Post a Comment