As I prepare for our big move to Singapore, I have been going through closets, boxes and drawers. In the midst of it all I found my old football jersey from high school. I am assuming it is from my senior year but I can't really place why we got these jerseys. However, I am glad I saved it because now Graham can enjoy wearing it.


The present:
Graham went to his first hockey game this weekend and he insisted on wearing his hair in a mohawk! I think it looks pretty good. He just needs some tattoos and he can be a tough guy.
The Future:
This week I found out the best news of all...Eclipse will open in Singpore on July 1 which is June 30 back in the States with the time difference and all. I am beyond ecstatic that I will get to see it when everyone here gets to as well.
As for the rest of the the future we are 2 short weeks away before the movers come. Still lots to do but I am sure it will all get done.
Check out how the date is written. I am going to have to get use to the date and month being reversed among other things of course.


1 comment:
Ugh!! I am still trying to get used to that date thing!! The other day something said 3/15/10 and I was wondering what month 15 was...then I realized the package was from the States!!
Post a Comment