July kicked off in Texas. After 3 weeks in wintery Peru, we welcomed the summer heat of Texas. In all honesty, when we arrived to Houston they were experiencing a "mild" July. I do not think we ever reached 100 degree temps the entire time we were there. Once again, I cannot believe the lack of quality pictures. I never used my real camera until we got to the ranch. So once again these pics are all from my phone...
 |
| The girls were especially cuddly with Grandad the whole time we were in Houston. It probably helped that he let them do whatever and eat whatever they wanted the entire time we were there! I guess that is what Grandads are for. :) |
 |
| Game of Clue! |
Fourth of July was spent with friends of my sister. The kids swam all afternoon and then shot fireworks in the street. This was the first year to spend the 4th in Houston and I had forgotten you were allowed to pop fireworks in your neighborhood. The kids loved it! I, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck.
We had lots of pool time while we were in Houston!
 |
| Cuddles again with Grandad! Notice the ice cream in hand. |
Big news of the trip was Layne lost both her front teeth while we were at Sky High!. She did a flip off the trampoline into a ball pit of foam and out the teeth came. The teeth were ready to fall out so luckily Layne did not freak out when she realized they came out.
 |
| Trying to stop the bleeding. It did not take long. :) |
 |
| Her new smile. |
Snow cones helped beat the summer heat!
One weekend I was able to jet off without the kids and head to Austin to visit my high school BFFS.
The kids were also able to swim and play at a lake. Graham got an ear infection from all the swimming we did and he unfortunately missed out on the lake fun :(.
 |
| Can you spot Bryce and Layne? |
 |
| We even had special visitors all the way from Singapore. The Reids made it to Houston and we were lucky enough to be able to spend some time with them. |
Of course, more Grandad cuddling! Next on our Texas agenda is heading to the the Ranch...
No comments:
Post a Comment