
Well, is anybody even coming to this blog anymore? I know, I know it's about time. A.LONG.TIME. It has been so long that Blogger has changed its format and I am lost and relearning this new way of uploading pictures. So far, I don't like it. It is not letting me arrange things the way I like it and it is messing up my spacing...but that is for another day to sort through.
We are finally getting settled here in Singapore. A sense of the new normal is washing over us and I am pretty sure we can all get use to living here.
Now that the house is basically put together and activities for the kids are under way I am hoping I can do a better job of keeping up with pictures of the kids on the blog.
I am going to keep this blog as the "kids" blog but dare I say I am going to start another blog more about Singapore. As soon as I get it up and running I will be sure to let you know because I know you all are on pins and needles wanting to know about life on this metropolitan island.
Enough babble on with the kids!
The kids have been wanting to go to a beach since we got here. We finally made it to one. It was more of a park but it was near the water and there was sand so the kids had a great time. We will take them to one of the nicer beaches once we have more free time on the weekend. But for now East Coast Park satisfied everyone.
The kids forgot their ginormous bag of beach tools at the house. Luckily they were able to improvise and use their hands to build sandcastles.
Graham also became very daring in his water adventure and kept going deeper and deeper into the ocean.
Bryce preferred to hunt for seashells while Graham and Layne ran in and out of the water.
The beach was probably the highlight of Singapore living so far for the kids. That is until it was time to go home and sand was everywhere. So, after we got home Brian dropped us at the pool and we rinsed off at the shower at the pool and swam some more.
These are just some random shots of the kids since we have been here.
Layne has started to be more cooperative in her photo shoots. She actually has started asking me to take pictures of her. Her new pose is the head tilt!
Finally, we took the kids to the movies one weekend. Can you guess what we saw? 
Seriously, do you think I would take my kids to see Eclipse? Ok. I probably would but we took them to see Toy Story 3. They all loved it and so did I. I even got teary eyed.
Ok. I am going to attempt to start the Singapore blog. I have a lot say about this place. I hope I can make it interesting...

















2 comments:
sweet. i've been waiting for the singapore blog and all the ruby updates! ;) where's the url?!?
Looks like y'all are "settling" in just fine over there. The zoo looks fantastic!!!
Post a Comment